On this page, you get to know, how you apply for participation or send in a guest contribution.
If you're interested in participating on the server, you can apply as an architect.
You can either fill in the lower form or directly contact one of us.
- You have bought Minecraft.
- You have read and accepted our rules.
- You should build well.
- You should be friendly and mature.
- You don't need to call in every day, but it would be nice to meet you every now and then.
- Discord, Skype or Steam are desirable but optional. It would help with communicating a lot.
- You should already have looked around and know the one or other spot.
We won't quiz you about it, but you should know how to leave the spawn in Minechen.
What you'll receive
- You'll be entitled to build on Minevaria.
- You'll be able to use TooManyItems and the command /i.
- If requested, you'll get schematics of your buildings.
- Plot borders, if present at all, are merely suggestions. They're non-binding.
- Minevaria's buildings are professionally rendered and published, maybe soon with your builds, too!
Examples: Residence of Minechen and Wolkenhalle
What information you should include
Instead of applying as an architect, you can also send in guest contributions.
This means that you send your building as a schematic or a world save to Fritoeser, who can upload it to the server and possibly will include in the world.
Are you interested in such a guest contribution? If so, send screenshots showing your structure to Fritoeser.